Introducing the Intrinsyc CerfCube
for Linux User Group Members. At just 3" x 3" x 3", and at the special price of $299, its one of the tiniest, most powerful
reference designs on the market.
Based on the Intel SA-1110 processor, its perfect for creating Internet-ready devices, or Internet-enabling existing equipment. And is ideal for server appliances, data collection devices, scanners and home automation products - virtually any embedded application.
Check out these specs:
- Web-ready, low cost server device
- 3" x 3" x 3: stackable aluminum cube
- High performance 206 MHz Intel® StrongARM(tm) 1110 processor
- 32 MB RAM and 16 MB Flash
- Ideal for headless Internet devices
- Pre-loaded with Linux and Apache embedded web server
To purchase your CerfCube today at this special price, please visit http://www.intrinsyc.com/products/referencedesigns/cerfcube.asp and enter the promotion code CERFCUBE3-5147.
Hurry, this special offer expires on 12th February 2002
We guarantee you 'll be impressed by its size and performance.