|From:|| David Dickson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
||To:|| email@example.com||Date:|| Fri, 09 Feb 2001 10:43:18 -0500
||Subject:|| Top 10 IT Challenges Conference - 27 March - Reagan Bldg - Top IT Leaders will speak on future programs
The Clinger-Cohen Act: Past, Present and Future Conference
(Special Feature: The Top 10 CIO Challenges - the results of the AFFIRM
March 27, 2001
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue
About this conference
The Clinger-Cohen Act was passed by Congress in 1996. It is now five
this month and time to review progress made, successes of the past and
remains to be done. Our speakers are agency executives who will discuss
and their agency's priorities for the future. We are in a time of
and exciting technologies and a new administration with new priorities.
will discuss future plans, programs, and new initiatives.
A special feature will be a report on the Association for Federal
Management (AFFIRM) top 10 CIO Challenges survey. This survey lists the
management and technical challenges facing agency planners.
Additionally, the event will include a special report on a recent
reform initiative - Reverse Auctions. A special panel will present
from a highly successful IT reverse auction.
We anticipate strong representation from the federal IT leadership.
AVAILABLE. SEE OUR SITE AT WWW.MARKETACCESS.ORG FOR SPONSOR
Conference registration and continental breakfast 7:30 am - 8:30 am.
* Paul Brubaker, Deputy CIO, Department of Defense
* Robert Bubniak, Acting CIO, Department of Veterans Affairs
* Manny DeVera, Deputy Assistant Commissioner, GSA/Federal Technology
* Dee Lee, Director of Defense Procurement
* Gary Maxam, Director of Procurement, Defense Accounting and Finance
* Gloria Parker, CIO Department of HUD
* Jasmeet Seehra, OMB Liaison to the Federal CIO Council, Office of
* Charlie Self, Deputy Commissioner for GSA/Federal Technology Service
... and more +++
Who should attend:
* Agency executives who plan, budget and execute information technology
* Program managers
* Industry executives interested in learning about agency initiatives
* Government and industry people interested in seeing the new business
and plans at agencies
* Millennia and Millennia Lite contractors
What you will learn:
* Plans and programs at federal agencies
* How are the agencies organizing to deal with these new requirements
* How will this impact e-commerce in the federal government
* What resources are available
* Business opportunities, new agency initiatives
* Resources available to agency IT executives through the Millennia and
Who should sponsor:
* Companies involved with e-commerce, business planning, IT solutions
* Communications and networking products and services companies
* Federal fee for service organizations that wish to promote their
services to senior government executives.
* Hardware, software and systems integrators that sell products and
to the federal government.
* Millennia and Millennia Lite Contractor Primes and Subs.
Points of Contact:
* For technical support with this web site, please contact Mr. Parrish
* For information on exhibitor arrangements, please contact Ms.
* For general information about this event, please contact Ms. Colleen
* For information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Ms. Cara
* ACS Government Solutions Group
* Verizon Federal Network Systems
* Titan Averstar
* Market*Access International, Inc.
...other sponsors to be announced.
* Department of Transportation Millennium Solutions Center
* INPUT Government
* GSA Federal Technology Service
* Federal Computer Week
...other sponsors to be announced.
Government training forms and credit cards accepted.
The registration fee for this important training conference is:
Government Credit Card or Check in Advance: $345.00
Government Training Forms/Invoice: $395.00
Industry and Federal Contractors, Payment in Advance: $595
Industry and Federal Contractors/Invoice: $645
Conference Registration Options
 Phone: 301-652-0810 and speak with Ms. Colleen Harbison.
 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
 Register online: Use our online booking form to register and pay by
 Fax: registration form to 301-652-0914.
 Mail: registration form to:
Market*Access International, Inc.
5454 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 810
Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815
To register by phone or to request more information: Call Colleen
If you wish to be REMOVED from this list, REPLY and place REMOVE in the
line. Thank you.
For more information on this event and other services my Market*Access,
web site at www.marketaccess.org.