Internet has progressively become one of the very key business vehicles over the last few years. As we all try to harness it for optimal results, we have to meet new security challenges.
Please take a look at a sample Internet Use Policy - http://www.safesquid.com/download/IUP.pdf
You would find SafeSquid: Content Filtering Internet Proxy, very useful in implementing similar or more demanding policies.
SafeSquid has various features built-in, that have been battle-tested to deliver excellent & holistic results.
I invite you to take a look at the same at its official web-site http://www.safesquid.com and to download a copy of the Free or the Commercial (Trial) Edition.
Excellent technical support is available in the form of comprehensive and easy to follow documentation on the web-site.
Free, yet Prompt customer support is available at the http://www.safesquid.com/forum
You just have to register (free) to get all the assistance you need in implementing your Internet Use Policy.
Please let me know if you would prefer a technician to deliver on-site support.
Please note -
1. The present version of SafeSquid is Linux based, quite reliably useable with RedHat, SuSe, Mandrake, FreeBSD, Debian.
2. A Windows version would be released by the end of this year.
3. More features are planned and will be available very soon.
4. Free Edition is available for download from more than 150 web-sites besides, the product's home-site. It has neither any user not time limit.
5. Commercial Edition has all the features of the Free Edition plus quite a few more.
With Best Regards
Office Efficiencies (India) Private Limited.